MAAD "Make Awesome Ads" works under the umbrella of its parent company GoKrazee Innovations Pvt Ltd which provides the following service for consumers and clients
In this regard, the consumer or user as called is defined under three different roles within maad.me, they are as follows
- Scriptwriter - A person who is creative and is able to write authentic scripts and gets paid
- Filmmakers - A person who is able to create a powerful video using the approved scripts and gets paid
- Social Marketer - A person who is able to watch, share and drive performance through sales or conversation based engagement for our clients.
The three roles mentioned above have terms and conditions attached to it. Please refer to the terms and conditions or FAQs to understand each role
- A client, in this case, is an end customer of MAAD "Make Awesome Ads." They avail services for their advertising and marketing needs and also fall under the guidelines and rules governed and played out by MAAD "Make Awesome Ads"
Information Collection and Use
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the MAAD.me website. Information that we collect: We collect the following information from our consumers/users
- Spending power
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Your designation
The related information collected is only used for the purpose to enhance and provide a better customer experience. None of the above information is shared with any Third marketing companies or our clients. The only information that we provide is related to Demographics, Age group, Interest on a general basis without revealing your identity or intruding your privacy For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.